What does cookie mean? Cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies (collectively ‘cookies’) are files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to any internet enabled device – such as your computer, smartphone or tablet – when you visit a website.
How can I control or delete cookies? There are many ways to manage your cookies:
- You can refuse your consent;
- You can disable Aplus or third-party cookies through your browser settings; or
- You can use our cookie management tool to disable Aplus or third-party cookies
What cookies do we use? The table below shows the cookies used on Aplus websites:
Why we collect your personal information? Aviation Partnership Philippines Corporation (Aplus) collects your personally identifiable information (PII) for the following purposes:
- To answer your online inquiries.
- To monitor your use of our website
- To be able to contact and reach out all possible applicants or future employees who are interested in becoming a part of our company.
What personally identifiable information we collect from you? Aviation Partnership Philippines Corporation (Aplus) collects only the following personally identifiable information (PII):
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your mobile number
With whom we share your personally identifiable information Aviation Partnership Philippines Corporation (Aplus) may share your personally identifiable information (PII) with others for the following purposes.
- National Privacy Commission (NPC)
- Data Privacy Council – Transportation and Logistics acts as an arm of the National Privacy Commission (NPC) in the transportation and logistics sectors in the Philippines. The Council will share your personal information with the NPC as part of our responsibilities.
Third-Party Web Service Providers Aviation Partnership Philippines Corporation (Aplus) uses Ramco system as a third-party web service provider. Ramco is a software products and services provider based in India. This company provides Enterprise Resource Planning, Human Capital Management, Logistics and Aviation Maintenance & Engineering (M&E) & Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Software.
How long we keep your personally identifiable information Aviation Partnership Philippines Corporation (Aplus) retains your personally identifiable information (PII) only as long as necessary for each event we need them for, unless we have obtained your consent to use for another or similar purpose.
How we respect your preferences and data privacy rights When you inform Aviation Partnership Philippines Corporation (Aplus) that you want your personally identifiable information (PII) erased, or that you no longer wish for us to communicate with you for any activities or events, or to otherwise restrict our processing of your information, we may retain some basic information so that we will not send you unwanted materials in the future, and to keep a record of your request and our response.
TERMS OF SERVICE
– Aviation Partnership Philippines (A+ Philippines) Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://aplus.com.ph/ home website (the “Service”) operated by Aviation Partnership Philippines (A+) (“us”, “we”, or “our”). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service. Links To Other Web Sites and Services Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Aviation Partnership Philippines (A+ Philippines). Aviation Partnership Philippines (A+ Philippines) has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Aviation Partnership Philippines (A+ Philippines) shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Governing Law These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a competent court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Changes We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.